.
.
.
.

Hello again / Arcade Fire / RIP Manifesto


I made it a little sooner this time :) I've made new header, hope you like it..anyway, there is a brand new Arcade Fire material out there and it is awesome..there are two songs: The Suburbs and Month Of May..first one is classic Arcade Fire uplifting mid-tempo song with lots of keyboards, while the other one is fast paced, almost in post-punk style, with some great drumming and catchy chorus..I will not provide you with the link 'cos you never know what will happen, but I'm sure you'll manage to listen to it somehow;))
New National album is also out there but enough is been said about that already, they are becoming almost famous now:)..also check new Wolf Parade album called Expo 86..great stuff..



One more thing:



RIP! : A Remix Manifesto

I saw this documentary at local art cinema a week ago and I recommend it to everyone..it makes some good points about remixing and sampling, artist rights, and also about modern music culture in general..while I don't agree with every thought, the documentary itself is sure worth watching and thinking over it..


IMDB

That will be all for now..cheers:))